Required documents and visas
Valid passport, personal or collective.
Most of the participants of Montenegro Dance, Music & Fashion Festival won’t need any visas to come to Montenegro, but for those who need visas to come to Montenegro we can help them to obtain visas to come to Montenegro during our festival, as long as you contact us on time.
Montenegro Dance Festival arrangement includes:
- Participation at the Montenegro Dance Festival
- Hotel accommodation at hotels with 2 or 3 meals per day.
- Use of theatres and belonging technical facilities upon stage rehearsals and performances during a period assigned to each participating group.
- Transportation of participants and they guests from the airport to hotels, from hotels to the theatre etc.
- Medical assistance during stage rehearsals and performances at the premises of the theatre.
- Whenever there is need for that, there will be interpreters available.
- Some of sightseeing excursions and tours. Also, there is a possibility of excursion to one of Montenegro snow skiing centers and all day of skiing.
- Free tickets for all of the nights of Montenegro Dance Festival, for all the participants, their family members and traveling friends.
Among other things that price doesn’t includes are:
- Transportation to and from Montenegro
- Insurance (traveling, medical etc.)